Sunday, August 10, 2008

Well, update time again

Well, well, how are all of us?

I'm sure you've been wondering what I've been up to all this time, telling you all I'm busy and stuff. (At least I hope you've been wondering about it...let me stroke my ego for a bit)



So yeah, here's three videos to show you what I've been up to these few weeks.



Sorry for the bad video quality [It gets better if u click the play in high quality but of course, this takes a longer time to load (This option is only available if u're watching it from youtube). I'd like to assure you that it's all worth it but i think it's better if u decide on you own. =) ]YouTube hates me. So yeah, if you'd like a better quality version, drop me a line and I won't mind burning you a copy. (Again, stroking my ego)

Part 1 - The making



Part 2 - The Interview




Part 3 - The item




Enjoy~

No comments: