Monday, August 25, 2008

Indulging the inner child...





On a sunny afternoon, a boy got out of a train. He had one goal, one aim and only one purpose in mind. He motioned towards it. He had a mental map of where the shop was at...or so he thought. It took a while longer than expected to find the shop but he did in the end. This is the story...











JK........Just an update on what I've been up to at the moment.

I went to city the other day after a friend of mine that shared a similar interest told me of a place of interest.

I almost wet myself...in joy of course when i saw the merchandise on sale (surely you must know that it's just an expression of enthusiasm).

This was the sight that greeted me...










30% off Gundam models.



They even had the limited edition and special edition Gundams as well.


The metallic silver coating version.





















Shin Musou Gundam




Anyway, I bought the model I've been eyeing for a while now and have been religiously spending time with it. Of course by religiously, I meant only on Sundays (Again, another joke).








Oh yeah, for those in search of a guide to Gundam building, here's a site that i found recently that comes highly recommended.



http://www.dannychoo.com/adp/eng/213/Gundam+Modeling+Tutorial.html


p/s I have not forgotten about Rick, Ed, Andrew and John's sketch for sister's night. The scarlet geek shall try to get it up by wednesday.

No comments: