Since it's study week for Curtin and I don't have class to go to, Jono and I came up with a challenge. I shall not shave for the week and then compare with Jono. For handicap, he's giving me a weeks head start.
Day One
So far, face is feeling itchy. Not sure how long I can stand this. I think it'll be ok until Friday. I might have to shave it off for Saturday since I have my IELTS then and will have to sit for a verbal examination to grade my competency in the English language. Then there is Sunday Church. But that's alright, can just rock up for the 5pm one instead since it's less formal.
Ok time to not think about shaving.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
lololol. of all the randomest things to do. xD eh, take pics!
haha, it's not so random if you live in the same house as Jono. It's good in the way that life's not a routine. haha. The facial hair on the otherhand is annoying. Mine that is.
take a picture a day man.. compile it and show fast forward after 2 weeks lololol
lol, I AM NOT LEAVING IT FOR 2 WEEKS...Can't even stand day 2.
Post a Comment