Friday, August 29, 2008

Day 4...

Day 4


Yes, day 4 it is. I've been getting some demand for a photo but I have to warn you that I am not up to Jono's standard, so don't expect too much. My capability to grow facial hair has yet to reach it's potential. A feat I'm happy to bear as that means I'm still young!


So brace yourself, in all of my unshaven glory...which is not much


See, told you there wasn't much

So I'm not just a kid at heart. I'm a kid physically. Oh yeah, I went to Cellarbrations today, a liquor shop and they asked me for an id. He took a double look as said, "you serious?". So yeah, I look juvenile even with the facial hair. lol

Ok, tiramisu time...

2 comments:

kim said...

s'okay, Joshua.
your facial hair runs rings around mine :)

Theophilus said...

lol, it'll be really sad if it had not