As of this year, I have found myself spending time in uni in increasing amount of time. I have seemed to made one discovery with is very disturbing.
Guys in the Curtin Abacus lab seems to no have been thought the proper toilet etiquettes.
Well, granted you can ask much from guys but I had at least expected 2 criterias to be met.
1) When one porcelain vessel is i used, you are expected to use the 3rd porcelain vessel, leaving one porcelain vessel in between you and the user of the 1st porcelain vessel. Or even better, use one of the cubicles.
2) Always, and I cannot emphasize this enough, wash your hands after you have done ur business in the toilet. I'm left perplexed with the number of guys that actually neglect to wash thier hands after thier business.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment