As four balls go consecutively into the hole.
Josh: Hmm, someone's lucky tonight.
The Man: That's what differentiates the losers from the winners.
Josh: No no, winners don't need luck. It's the losers that depend on luck.
The Man: Losers are losers cause they don't have luck to win in the first place.
Josh: True winners depend on themselves and not on something like luck.
The Man: Luck favors the winners.
Another ball goes in.
Josh: This is just an enlightening stage.
The Man: Enlightening on what?
Josh: Enlightening me on why I am....*utters quietly* losing...
The Man: Hahahahhaha.
At this stage, it's 7 to The Man and 3 to yours truly.
On getting a goal in
Josh: Watch out, I've reached enlightenment.
As two more goes in without reply...(the more cockier I got as well)
Josh: I've reach Nirvana, dude.
The Man: What b*ll is this?
The Man: Nevermind, three in a roll, three in a roll.
And Josh reached 10.
The game ended 7 to The Man and 10 to the scarlet underdog.
Reflections on the game.
The Man: I know, you prayed last night, right?...Maybe Buddha does exist.
__________________________________________________________
Ok, ok. This post is basically to illustrate how our lives revolve around this foosball table in our living room and the crap we come up with, undocumented, each day. It is no way intended to be malicious or offensive in any way to any race or religion. I do not believe the existence of God is to be contemplated and concluded over a game of foosball. Till next time, Smile™ (All rights to this usage of the word is reserved by Miss Kim).
No comments:
Post a Comment