skip to main | skip to sidebar

3 Foochows and the misfit






The exploits of one misfit with an over the top imagination under the same roof with technically 2½ foochow guys(but I'll round it up to 3).
Plenty of dry (sometimes cold, mostly lame) humour and comical repercussions ensues.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Cut...



Don't laugh...
Posted by Theophilus at 9:19 PM
Labels: Randomness

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute..
Hehehe!!!

September 14, 2008 at 1:02 AM
Theophilus said...

i know

September 15, 2008 at 9:49 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Theophilus



I am the terror that flaps in the night, I am the batteries that are not included. I am Darkwing Duck!
View my complete profile

Kopitiam

A rolling stone gathers no moss

  • The IMC goer's guide to IMCYF

Political Bloggers

  • Anwar Ibrahim
  • Dr Mahathir Mohamad
  • Lim Kit Siang

Labels

  • All in a Day's work (9)
  • Cool Ads (4)
  • Freakfest (2)
  • Funnies (1)
  • IMCYF (2)
  • Pet Peeves (1)
  • Randomness (16)
  • SCFC (2)
  • Things of Interest (11)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (47)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ▼  September (7)
      • Bruises
      • LOL
      • What do you think is the impact of globalization o...
      • Cut...
      • IMC's Musical Sketch
      • A picture speaks a thousand words...they say
      • Super crap talking session
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (20)
 

Eye rolls